‘I just thought it was a joke’: Man arrested after allegedly removing dental floss
- by admin
SANTA MONICA, Calif.
— A California man who allegedly removed dental flaps, toothbrushes and other dental hygiene products from his son’s mouth has been arrested.
Police arrested a 49-year-old man in Santa Monica, California, on Wednesday after he was seen removing dental products from the mouth of his 7-year old son, according to Santa Monica police.
The boy, who is being treated for a rare form of autism, told police he did not know he had dental issues, according the police report.
Police said they were called to the home around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday when they found a young boy who appeared to have dental issues.
Officers said the boy told them he did his own dental work for his own convenience.
They said the child said his parents were upset about his behavior.
When asked if he was aware of what was happening, the boy said he did.
Investigators said the young boy also told them the incident occurred in the bathroom, according, the police department said in a statement.
It was determined that the boy was the victim of an alleged act of sexual assault, and that he was arrested on suspicion of child molestation, the statement said.
SANTA MONICA, Calif.— A California man who allegedly removed dental flaps, toothbrushes and other dental hygiene products from his son’s…
- ‘We are not going to let this go’: Police confront homeless men after man throws water on them
- How to make a killer shower look less bad
- How to make your own homemade, personal hygiene products
- What’s the difference between a water bottle and a water bowl?
- CDC hand hygiene supplies and supplies for dental hygiene are available for sale at CPAC conference